Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2016

Bug in chrome? Quite certainly

Again I fought against CSS, oddly enough this time it was Chrome which reacted oddly and the other 2 big did what I was expecting. I'm talking about the menu bar of my soft. When I was painting on a canvas within the page the menu items disappeared. Odd.

Yet I tried to create a small test set:
https://jsfiddle.net/9g11usuu/

And I must admit I failed. My test work as expected but not my page.

At the end I changed the positioning of the elements, and with a little of fiddling around I managed to get it working. Those things can be incredibly time consuming.

Again whoever say that CSS is easy is either under-estimating it or simply he/she didn't reached the point to see where things starts to be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment